This essential question assumes two important enduring understandings:
1. That ending hunger in New Orleans is both achievable and practical, and
2. That the cross-sector, cross-disciplinary work required to end hunger can create significant learning and employing opportunities for people (particularly young people) living in resource-deprived situations.
- Operate as the Gulf Coast Growing Power Regional Outreach Training Center,
- Engage and educate over 700 high school and college service-learners annually
- Are working to fundraise necessary cash to renovate our building